Media Center

Susan G. Komen® Greater CETX is an Austin-based nonprofit committed to saving lives locally and fighting breast cancer globally. Komen Greater CETX  is the only local breast cancer organization attacking the disease on all fronts – education, screening, treatment, follow-up care, survivorship support, advocacy, and research. The organization serves the women and men in a 58-county service area battling breast cancer by removing barriers to care for the uninsured and underinsured.

For media inquiries please contact:
Elizabeth Green
Marketing & Communication Manager
egreen@komengreatercetx.org
(512) 577-7504

Press Kit Materials

Of the funds raised annually, Komen Greater CETX invests up to 75 percent into local community health care grants and educational initiatives; the remaining 25 percent is invested into global research to find the cures for breast cancer.  Susan G. Komen® is investing in research to answer some of the most difficult questions in breast cancer, including research into: prevention, early detection, triple negative breast cancer, metastasis, vaccines and more.