KitchenAid’s Cook for the Cure® program gives people with a passion for cooking a way to support the fight against breast cancer. This is a multi-faceted program which includes a pink product collection, a specialty plate that is registered and passed among friends and the opportunity to host parties to raise life-saving funds.
Please consider hosting a party and designating the proceeds to us, the Greater Central & East Texas Affiliate of Susan G. Komen. Below are the steps to get started:
- Set the date of your dinner, BBQ, brunch, whatever and send out invites! An invitation is available for your use here.
- Get inspiration for your entrees from the KitchenAid blog and the Cooks for the Cure Pinterest page.
- If you would like a Komen Greater CETX representative at your party or would like educational materials, please let us know by emailing email@example.com or by calling 512.473.0900.
- Host your party and ask guests for donations to help Komen Greater CETX power its mission to save lives and end breast cancer forever.
- After the party, pool your donations and submit them online here. Be sure to choose “Greater Central & East Texas Affiliate” from the gift designation drop down section.
Thank you for your support and happy cooking!
Komen Greater CETX