Planning a Fundraiser for Komen Greater CETX

Organizing a fundraiser is a fun and meaningful way to raise money to benefit Susan G. Komen® Greater Central and East Texas. Whether you’re hosting an event, or donating a portion of proceeds from an item for sale at your business, you can help save lives in Texas and end breast cancer forever.

Komen Greater CETX is the only local breast cancer organization attacking the disease from all fronts. Your donations help us remove barriers to care for both the uninsured and the underinsured.

Komen Greater CETX invests 75% into local community health care grants and educational initiatives. The remaining 25% is invested into global research. Since 1999, Komen Greater CETX has invested more than $13 million into our communities and more than $5.4 million to global research!

We encourage you to be creative! The choices are endless, but the results are the same: supporting Komen Greater CETX and making a difference in the fight against breast cancer.

More Than Pink™ Project

Fundraising for Komen Greater CETX has never been easier! Create an impact project of your choice, such as donating your birthday or workplace fundraiser, and you can help us support life-saving breast cancer research, treatment, education, and community health programs!

Starting a More than Pink™ Project is as easy as ever with the fundraising project website!

For ideas and information on how to start a fundraiser, click here. 

Third-Party Fundraiser

A third-party event is a fundraising activity coordinated by an individual, local business, or organization wishing to raise money for Susan G. Komen® Greater CETX. Third-party events can range from any size, small to large.

Examples of third-party events include: flat donations, charity sport tournaments, benefit parties, sales percentage donation, and company sponsored runs or walks.

If you are interested in hosting a third-party event, or have an idea and need our suggestions, please contact Kelly Newberg, knewberg@komengreatercetx.org

Please review the Third Party Information Sheet for more information.

Rally for the Cure

Rally for the Cure® is a grassroots program using golf, tennis, and other social programs to raise more than $80 million for Komen-funded breast cancer research and local breast cancer community programs nationwide. Rally for the Cure® events are hosted by Ambassadors who raise money for Komen Greater CETX by organizing an event, typically golf or tennis. Learn how you can become a Rally Ambassador today!