We are now accepting applications for the Fall 2019 Semester (August through December).
Every year, a handful of college students are selected to serve their communities through their commitment to any one of Susan G. Komen’s Greater CETX’s internship opportunities. As an intern, you will make a real difference by working hands-on with staff to positively impact thousands of lives in your affiliate’s region, while receiving resume and portfolio building skills as well as real-world experience.
Komen Greater CETX has recently expanded and now includes opportunities in the Austin, Tyler, and Waco areas.
Internship Job Descriptions:
- Community Engagement & Development Internship
- Communications, Social Media & PR Internship
- Development, Fundraising and Event Internship
- Education & Community Outreach Internship
- Graphic Design Internship
- More Than Pink Walk Internship
- Operations Intern
Please click the links above for the specifics over each internship opportunity. Listed in each is the job expectations, requirements, and instructions on how to apply.
- Fall semester applications due August 1st
- Spring semester applications due November 1st
- Summer term applications due April 1st
Preference is given to applicants who can make a two-semester commitment. Please mention if you are available during that time in your cover letter.