We are now accepting applications for the Fall 2019 and Spring 2020 Semesters (August through May).
Every year, a handful of college students are selected to serve their communities through their commitment to any one of Susan G. Komen’s Greater CETX’s internship opportunities. As an intern, you will make a real difference by working hands-on with staff to positively impact thousands of lives in your affiliate’s region, while receiving resume and portfolio building skills as well as real-world experience.
Komen Greater CETX has recently expanded and now includes opportunities in the Austin, Tyler, and Waco areas.
Internship Job Descriptions:
- Communications, Social Media & PR Internship
- Community Development Internship (Tyler)
- Community Volunteer Engagement Internship
- Development, Fundraising & Event Internship
- Education & Community Outreach Internship
- Graphic Design Internship
- More Than Pink Walk Internship
- Operations Intern
Please click the links above for the specifics over each internship opportunity. Listed in each is the job expectations, requirements, and instructions on how to apply. Internships are located in Austin unless otherwise noted above.
- Fall semester applications due August 1st
- Spring semester applications due November 1st
- Summer term applications due April 1st
Preference is given to applicants who can make a two-term commitment (fall/spring, spring/summer, or summer/fall). Please mention in your cover letter which terms you will be available.