Looking for an internship where you’ll do more than get coffee or write drafts that may never make it beyond your computer? Look no further, Komen Greater CETX offers a robust internship program that provides college students (and recent grads) with real-world work knowledge and resume/portfolio building skills!
Check out our wide variety of opportunities and send your resume to email@example.com. Note: Interns must commit to at least 15 hours of work per week on weekdays between 9:00am & 5:00pm. While our internships are unpaid, we do work with universities to offer course credit.
Internship Job Descriptions:
- Community Engagement & Development Internship
- Communications, Social Media & PR
- Education & Community Outreach
- Fundraising and Event Internship Job Description
- Graphic Design Intern
- Operations Intern
Year-Round Application Deadlines:
- Spring semester applications due November 1st
- Summer semester applications due April 1st
- Fall semester applications due
*Please note that a two semester summer-fall commitment is preferred for 2019 applicants.
If available for two semesters (Spring through Summer OR Summer through Fall) please note this in your cover letter.