We are no longer accepting applications.
Every year, we select a handful of college students to serve their communities through our internship program. As an intern, you will make a real difference by working hands-on with staff to positively impact thousands of lives in your Affiliate’s region, while receiving resume- and portfolio-building skills as well as real-world experience.
Komen Greater CETX now includes opportunities in the Austin, Tyler, and Waco areas.
Other Internships (not currently available)
- Community Development (Tyler)
- Community Volunteer Engagement (Austin)
- Development, Fundraising & Event (Austin)
- Development, Fundraising & Event (Waco)
- Education & Community Outreach (Austin)
- Education & Community Outreach (Waco)
- More Than Pink Walk (Austin)
- Operations (Austin)
- Communications (Austin)
- Graphic Design (Austin)
Click the links above to view job expectations, requirements, and instructions on how to apply.
- Fall semester applications due August 1st
- Spring semester applications due November 1st
- Summer term applications due May 1st
Preference is given to applicants who can make a two-term commitment (fall/spring, spring/summer, or summer/fall). Please mention in your cover letter which terms you will be available.
Designing graphics for Komen allowed me to be a direct part of our impact. Knowing that the images and social media posts that I made is helping our mission to eradicate breast cancer is an awesome feeling that I will never forget. —Sidney Dorsey
I have gotten so much hands-on project management experience. This opportunity has taught me so much and really helped prepare me for my future professional endeavors. —Shelby DeWitt