Request Educational Materials
Komen Greater CETX can provide up to $25 worth of complimentary breast health educational materials to each individuals and organizations throughout our service area.
Materials are only available for events that are being held within the 58-county service area.
Please download and fill out the Resource Request Form, to inform Komen about your event and we will be in touch as quickly as possible to suggest educational items that will best meet you event needs and to get your order placed.
You may also contact Eliza May at email@example.com if you have additional questions.
Here is an example of one of our most popular event giveaways/educational cards:
Request a Speaker
Our dynamic Speakers Bureau and Health Fair volunteers are specifically trained to represent Komen Greater CETX at health fairs and educational programs sponsored by community groups, corporations, and other local organizations.
Volunteers provide basic breast health information, discuss the importance of early detection as the key to survival and share breast cancer resources available in the community.
We get many requests for speakers, health fairs, and educational materials; unfortunately, we cannot fill all of these requests. We ask that you place your request as far in advance as possible as this increases the chance of volunteer availability for your event.
Health Fair/Speaker Requests:
- Requests must be received at least four weeks prior to the event date.
- A speaker or representative is not guaranteed for your event.
- Due to limited resources, we request a minimum audience of 20 for speaking requests.
- Donations are always appreciated to help offset the costs of the materials for these programs.
- It is not our policy to participate in events that charge a fee for nonprofit participation.