Did you know 75% of the money Komen Greater CETX raises is invested into LOCAL community health grants and the remaining 25% funds global research to find the cures for breast cancer?
But we can’t do it alone – find out how your school can get involved in our mission to save lives and end breast cancer forever. The Schools for the Cure program teaches students valuable leadership skills and the importance of making an impact in our local community.
Click here to check out the Schools for the Cure handbook with all the details on how to get involved in our 2016 program.
Register your event online for exclusive access to mission outreach materials and our events calendar.
How Your School Can Get Involved
Sports for the Cure®
- Join Sports for the Cure and hold a ‘Pink Out’ game
- Write cards for survivors
- Hold a special assembly honoring faculty, staff, and parents who are survivors or forever fighters
- Invite Komen Greater CETX to your school’s health fair
- Turn your school pink during Breast Cancer Awareness Month!
- Create a ‘Go Pink for Komen’ spirit week and sell pink t-shirts and spirit wear
- Collect donations in exchange for homemade pink-ribbon pins
- Participate in the ‘Penny Wars’ to raise money one coin at a time
- Have an ice-cream or pizza party for the classroom that raises the most money for Komen Greater CETX
- Create your own fundraiser. The possibilities are endless!
For more information or if you have questions email email@example.com or call 512-473-0900.